Hi Internet, I'm Back.

 Hi Internet,

I was just going through my laptop folders andmy old  notes which haven't been touched or opened for the last 5-6years. During my way I came across through some of my notes that points out my yearly plannings and my blogging contents. You know back then in 2010 - 2014 the vloging was not much as familiar to us. Vloging boomed by 2016-2018 when we know that internet became cheaper for indian customers.So,  I wasn't writing any blogs since 2014, think so.

When I came across my notes, I just got amazed, and came into lot of memories into my visual world that I have been working during those period of time. Most of the old people used to keep the letters they received as a treasure. Its True that they are TREASURES. When we were able to read those letters or notes written by us or about us would give a great admiration and happiness within us. 

Since then I have changed a lot. I have planned a lot. I have achieved some of them Some of them didn't. I tried again and again till now. After reading two of my old post, I see how far I came and I see how far, I brought other s along with me. Those old memories are precious when it came through our mind while reading these old posts.

 So, I am gonna write from now on. Atleast like one post a week. Atleast this will help me pass my time, if I was in my bed in my final days :) .

Like always, Love you all. Take care

Comments