January 2021 Update on My 1 Crore Financial Freedom Plan

 
Hi good day to all. Hope you all had a great weekend.

So in this post, I am gonna explain what are my investment/savings plans to achieve my goal of 1 crore in 5 years.

As you know, I am trying to invest 10,000 per month which may or may not be possible for every month. Still I will save some and invest on my options without fail. Cause even 10 rupee matters to someone.

So here are my investment options:
As I am a share trader apart from a web developer, so most of my investment options belongs that area.

1. Equity Trading (Mostly Intraday Trading as I am a Stock trader)
2. Crypto trading
3. Forex Trading
4. SIP - Systematic Investment Plan (Purely Long term)
5. Mutual funds (Purely Long Term)

These are my options.

As you might see I have the first three options as trading. The main reason is because I have been doing this for a long time and seriously I am good at it so far 🙂. When we are good at something it s better to stick on it instead of going for another options.
The options 4 and 5 are the one which don't need any skill on trading because the wealth grows periodically based on the actual market. And it growth is inevitable. Anyone can do this. Of-course as  long term investment on SIP and Mutual Funds helps you out in a long run.
I will updating my status on these on my coming days.

So my monthly investment will be invested accordingly on these 5 options based on the market risks and current  market status.

Also, another thing is that I wont invest the money only if I could able to save on monthly basis. But I will also use the fund which is reserved for any future payments. Like if I have some payments to be made in the end of every month. And I am having the same fund with me from the beginning of that month. Then would invest that on trading for a short term time like for 20 days so, that it help me to get some additional profit.
As my plan started on Jan 1st 2021, and its been Feb, I will be updating my status for the first month of Jan 2021 in my next post.

Thank you for following me and stay safe.

Comments