Change in my investment plan

Hi,

Here I am writing this to inform a quick change in plan in my investments.

I was expecting a personal loan from bank to take care of my others stuff and to invest on my new office here in Kollam. But that didn't go well. I am not sure, why its difficult for them to provide me with atleast a minimum of 1 lakh personal loan. Officially I am having a monthly income of 50k+. The reason they gave is that my majority of income is from outside India. Really? Wherever its coming, its my hard earned money by providing software/web development services to my offshore clients and its transferred through the same bank account and they even charge me for currency conversion. When it comes to insurance or other sort of investment like FD or mutuals or bonds, they dont want to know about m income or even whether I am employed or not, not a problem for them. Quite frustrating.

So here I am changing my plans. 

From now on, I will also invest funds from my investors to meet my target of 1 crore in 5 years. Mean time I will also provide the same financial services to my investors, so that they will also be earning. Because without having my office, it would be hard for me to manage the whole thing individually. It is difficult for me to manage both my clients fund and my personal fund separately on separate demat account.  So I have to deal my clients along with this plan. As you may know that I am already working like 18hrs a day. This situation may change once I open my company here.

Also, I am working on a new project (hardware based). So, I will be investing some of my monthly savings to that project. And my monthly profit from this new project cannot be specified as I am not so sure about the exact profit range that can be generated by now. May be I can disclose that in like 6-8months time. Also, I will get returns from this project almost like after 10 months or even after 1 year. Once its start generating the profit, then it will be a continuous income. And of-course as it is a hardware based project it will have some expenses like hardware maintenance charges. I will be sharing the details on my future post will full details. This one will be like a passive income to me.

So, unexpected things happen, all we have to do is to overcome that and move on with a smile.

Comments