February 2021 Update : My 1crore Financial Freedom in 5 Years

Hi all.

This is my February 2021 update on my investment. 

During this month I wasn't able to make much investment as mentioned. The only investment I made was the smallcase investment of about  200.33 on smallcase, in which 96.33 was drawn from the equity balance. So the actual investment made is 104/- in Februrary.

The reason I couldn't find much investment during this period, is that because of my workload from my college due the NAAC accreditation process. By the way,off record, we got A grade on this NAAC accreditation :).

During the previous month of January, the I wasn't able to make much profit. Fortunately this month of February, I was able to overcome last months loss and gained 88%(approx) of profit through equity, mutual funds and Crypto trading.

So the overall investment made so far since 01/01/2021  is 3427.47/-
My target was to achieve 10% profit each month which will become 4,261.64/-

Fortunately, my total balance by the end of February was 6.639.16/-

The main reason how I was able to make more than 50% profit during this month is due the Union budget presented on 1st February. This helps me to pick the best stocks for investing during this period, whic helps me to achieve this.

Another thing that helped is on Cryptocurrency section. On Jan 19,the Japan Virtual Currency Exchange Association has whitelisted the ENJIN COIN as the first gaming cryptocurrency to be used in Japan. This  helps me to invest some funds on ENJIN COIN and again that made me a good profit.

And by these I got a good growth in February. 

You know,
that I was supposed to invest 10,000 per month, still there are things to be taken care to make that possible. Till then I will try to invest whatever is possible. 

I have created google sheet in which I will be updating the month wise update and chart on my monthly growth to keep a record on this. Here is the link for that: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hxd6-BrGCwBLhg56VOpcjKh3nU3LaeQn0SnGWrL_Uu4/edit?usp=sharing

 


Comments