April 2021 Update Report - My 1crore Financial Freedom in 5 Years

Hi Internet,

Its been a very hard situation I was going through April and May due to my demise of my father. That's why I was n't able to post the update for the month of April. So hard times comes, still we have to move on. And here I am writing down the update for the month April 2021 on my 1 Crore Financial Freedom in 5 Years plan.

Before that, stay safe as we are going though the hard situation of Covid 19.

Strategy I was following is that due to the commencement of Second of Covid 19, I believe that it wont be easier to make profit from equity or crypto trading. So I planned to transfer all the funds to Forex trading in which we can make profit on either way.  ie. If there is use the uptrend we can make profit and if we use the down trend, again we can make the profit. This is possible on equity with the help of Option Selling and Option Buying. But the capital I have wont work well for the option selling or option buying. Thats why I chose Forex. 

Initially I believe that covid second wave will affect only the Equity, and invested few funds into Crypto. But towards the end, I feel that Crypto is also not doing well and there is a possibility of crash.Still I try to hold the Crypto funds and planned to transfer the Equity funds to Forex. By 20th I closed all equity trades (excluding SIPs) and 22nd I transferred the fund to Forex for trading.

Unfortunately, on 23rd my father passed away, and brings a halt for my trading temporarily. Anyway, as it was not safe to hold the crptocurrency, I decided to transfer the crypto funds to Forex as well.

So here I am writing down the deposits and withdrawals of this month with reasons.

1/4/2021 - Withdrawn 20,000/- due to some personal needs.

7/4/2021 - Deposited 34,994.1/- to Crypto Trading

10/4/2021 - Deposited bitcoin worth 2022.79 to Forex Trading

20/4/2021 - Withdrawn 7300/- in order to share one of my investors profit.

22/4/2021 - Withdrawn 26,000/- from Equity due to second wave of Covid 19

23/4/2021 - Invested 30,000/- on Forex Trading.

30/4/2021 - Withdrawn 27,900/- from Crypto Trading in order to transfer the fund to Forex

30/4/2021 - Invested 27,500/- on Forex trading.

Screenshot of my April month reports is here for your reference.


 Due to the bearish market trend, this month my investments were faced by a huge loss of 42% which is approximately 30,702/- 

So after March, still I am in a red line. As always we hear, that investments are subject market risk.

Still I will move on with what I have. In this 5 Year project, I still have 56 months ahead. :)

Peace Out!


Comments