Good Start with my plans in 2014

Hi Folks,

I have planned my year 2013 to be ended by having some plans achieved. And the main plans to be achieved are:
  • to buy a car
  • have a starup web designing company
  • expand my aquaculture from 1 tank to 2 tanks
But unfortunately i was able to achieve the first one. As a result I have bought a second-hand Maruti Zen 1997 model of Aqua marine color on 01st Jan, 2014.



The having a start-up company: I have named the company as Ablaze Designs. The website is under construction and hopefully will be launching by the end of March 2014.

Expansion of my aquaculture: Was not able to achieve that due to financial problem.

My further plan for 2014:

  1. About to expand my aquaculture.
  2. Trying to build a few bee hive box in my backyard.
  3. let me update later regarding the further plans......

Comments