Present Day Youths

Hi folks,

Do you know how today's youths planning for their life?

You know, that I am from a village Palukal, which is in the district Kanyakumari of Tamilnadu State,  India. I have seen many youths especially boys were ruining their life with drugs. In that many of them were accused with minor issues with the society. Even one of my friends friend who is younger to me is doing illegal business while he is having his schooling.

Who are responsible for this? Why I am asking this is, because I have started an organization to help poor students education. But now I was confused to whom I have to help. 

I have a friend, who is very younger to me. His father and Mother were separated and living in separate homes. He has 2 younger sister studying in 11th and 1st Year in UG respectively. His father is an electrician and not well supportive to the family. They do not have a better home too.

Lets have my friends name as Mike. He has joined for Diploma in Civil 2 years back which is of 3 years course with 6 semester. As they were poor, we managed to pay his college fees till 2nd semester. But the end of 3rd semester the college had their pressure on him to pay the pending fee of 45,000 INR. But we friends were not able to help him, and while talking with their parents separately, they too have no hope to pay the fee. That causes the boy to discontinue his studies and started working as a coolie. 

But some of you might know while a teenager (he is 19years old) enters into job due to family pressure as a coolie (local works as assistant masion) there is only possibilities of  ruining his life with bad influences. He says that he knows that the guys like him can only have such jobs (coolie) and no way to succeed in life. 

So the family plays a vital role in molding up the youth. 100%  I will say that family is the one which ruins a teenager's life and help him to succeed in life.

We as friends also must play role to mold our friends to choose a better path in their life, in case they deviates. At least, us, as a single person help a friend to succeed his life, so we can save above half of our youths who were in wrong paths.

In case of my friend Mike, I have tried  him to get a job on KFC, Trivandrum. And now he is working there. And I just didn't left him after getting a job for him. I just gave him some financial planning and other plans to achieve his success in life. And though we have planned to rebuild his house by the end of 2014, with his own money he is about to save from his job.    


Dont ever criticize on a persons failure, we must prevent him from meeting failure in his life.

Comments