My New Adventure on Financial Freedom

Hi all!!!

Its been 3 years I have been fighting to overcome my bankruptcy caused due to my incompetency in managing my IT company and Financial plannings.

But us usual, its the hard time which will help us to learn where we went wrong and what were the wrong choices we made in the past.

During these 3 years, I have been working hard like an average of 18 hours a day to manage my financial needs. After all these hardships and tiring days I made my decisions quite accurate to avoid mistakes. Of'course there were friends and families supported me at most time both financially and mentally. Also there were people, whom I haven't ever met in my past life and supported me wholeheartedly with food and shelter here in Kollam.

Thanks to all, who have been there for me.

Right now (Jan 1st, 2021) I am starting again from ZERO. As a new year resolution, I have made a plan to achieve a financial goal. With all the experience I had from the last 3 years, I decided to make this financial goal quite a bigger one when compared to a middle class man to achieve in 5 years.

Actually I thought and planned this back in 2020 December, and started working on it. But later this week I thought it would be helpful for some of you, if I share this on some platform, so that who may follow this page could grab something to meet their financial freedom too. That's why I created this page.

I will be posting my weekly, probably monthly updates in this page. So that you could follow me or even I may also take a look into my journey for achieving this task.

So here is my plan:

My target : 1 Crore
Duration : 5 years (Jan, 2021 - Dec, 2025)
My investment will be: 6 Lakh

(This total investment is not my initial investment, as I am the guy with zero balance. But this will be my total investment I will be making throughout 2021-2025 period of time to achieve my goal of 1 crore.)

I will be investing from my savings. My plan is to save monthly 10,000 an average for this investment but, its sure, I cant do that in the beginning stage as I still in debt. But gradually I will increase my monthly savings to reach the goal.

You ma think that how could a 6Lakh money be converted into Crore in 60 months. Its quite simple. I believe in compund interest. So that is how I am gonna do it.

My plans investment options to achieve this goal will be posted in my next post, as I don't want to have long post.

Thank you all.

Comments