January 2021 update - My 1crore Financial Freedom in 5 Years

 

Hi good day to all and as usual hope you all had a great weekend.

So, today I am showing you my first months investments growth, ie the month of January, 2021.

Before going into details, it was a loss, as you know investments are subject to the market risks 😀

As mentioned in my previous posts, I wasn't able to invest 10k inr , but still I reserved a good amount for the investment, about 3500/- including the service charges that has to been consumed while transfering money from our account to respective investment slots.

So, this is how I have invested:

1. Equity Trading - 1900/-
2. Crypto trading - 1000/-
3. Forex Trading - NIL
4. SIP - 100/-
5. Mutual funds - 500/-

This is how I did.

Initially I reserved the small amount for Mutual funds and SIP, this I will be doing regularly, so that, it can generate a good revenue in 5 years time without any of my work. All I have to do is add up little amount of money into the SIPs and Mutual funds monthly. No need of market research or studies needed for this. Easy method and risk free.

Then I have invested in cryptocurrency due to some positive news on cryptocurrency after the emergence of Elon Musks tweets. So, I preferred BITCOIN for that initially.

Remaining fund was invested in Equity shares, which is my third main source of income so far.

You may noticed that I haven't invested on Forex trading, as I haven't done any forex trading since 2012. So it will be quite time consuming for me to choose the currency pair and the strategy.
Still, I managed to invest on Forex after spending some time on researching forex during this February, and I will be sharing the outcome in my next post which will include the February months report update.

So how these above investments for the month of January 2021 came out.

Made profits from SIP,Mutual Fund and Cryptocurrency (Thanks to Elon Musk's tweet)

But on Equity trading, I lost. The main reason was that I didn't take much effort into that section, and spend more time only on doing researches for the February months investment on Forex and Cryptocurrency.

Even though there was a profit from SIP, Mutual fund and Crypto, the loss from the Equity part was comparatively higher which results into a loss of 16%, ie. about -517.42/- from my target.

Invested: 3427.47/- (excluding all taxes and service charges while on transactions)

My target was to achieve 10% of my investment, which will be 3427.47 * 1.1 = 3770.22/-

But my achievement for the month of January 2021 was 3209.77/-



If possible I will be preparing the screenshots of my investment accounts from February for reference. For now, I will attach the chart of my target and the earnings from the spreadsheet.

Let me know for any suggestions.

Thank you.

Comments