After a long gap, I have started my Forex trading for my Financial Freedom Project. It is a good start.

Since I have started my Financial Freedom project, I have been working on the Forex trading. Finally, I have made my first investment on Forex trading with a minimum of 2k+ INR. Within 2 days I was able to achieve 19% profit from the forex trading.

 As on the equity end it was quite bearish trend due to the  second wave of Covid situation, I was happy to enter into forex trading which will compensate my loss from equity.

As it is my new beginning after a long time, I wont be investing a lot of savings into this instead I will start will a small amount and gradually, I will increase the investment based on the performance. 

Most people say, that trading in Equity Stock Market is a risky matter, then I would say, its more riskier to be on Forex Trading. I have already lost 20k in forex trading. But that helps me a lot to understand the forex trading.

Comments