My Forex Trading will be live from tomorrow.

Hi Internet,

After several test trades and applying several strategies to win the forex trading, I am here ready to go on live from tomorrow. Its just a matter of time, the real money reach my forex account.

Through out my test run on forex in this session, I have already lost 375.4USD in two month, which is approximately 26,000 INR. Throughout my learning process I was able to find that lack of patience and discipline was the reason for my loss. 


 

I have been doing Equity trades on NSE and Crypto currency trading for a some time. I have good number of years experience in Equity trades and in Crypto even though its been 5 months, I have already made a profit of about 25% profit from my investment. But trading on Forex was quite tricky and it will wipe out our balance if we are not careful. The main reason is that it is like a binary option trade.

Anyhow, with good hope and with the help of strategies I have learned I would be able to do better on the live trades from tomorrow.

I will be investing about 20,000 INR initially. My plan is to make the invest double. That will be my first target. I am not sure how much days it will take for me to make this double. Hopefully it might take 4-6 months.

I will updating my status on Forex trading here in my future posts. Be in touch, and share your experience in Forex trading.

Thank you.

Comments