May 2021 Update Report - My 1crore Financial Freedom in 5 Years

Hi all,

Hope all have a safe time in this second wave of covid-19 situation. Hoping to settle all things down.

Here I am writing down my updates on my 1 crore financial freedom in 5 year for the month of May 2021.

As you have read in my previous months update, I wasn't doing well due to my sudden demise of my father. That happens till the mid of May. All my strategies and research on charts weren't working out perfectly, which leads me to loss about 1.5lakh in just few days through forex trading. Some of the stock market traders used to say that it is better to stay out of trading if we are depressed. I still took trade to overcome my families loss and to overcome the depression. Nothing helps me out. It was hard two weeks staying in my room without even getting outside of home. All my research gone wrong. I wasn't able to read the charts right.

Around mid of May, I tried to take a break. Then slowly started over again with small investment of 3500/-. And then things are getting back into track. Once I identified that its working out, I added more fund of 50,000/- towards the end of the month, precisely on 24th of May. Within two days I made a good profit and actually made all time highest profit in a single day trade. Following those winning trades, I add additional 50,000/- to improve my profit. I did this because, I have already lost about 1.5lakh during the initial days of May. So it would be easy to recover those loss with only much higher capital. And that worked well.




You may be able to notice from the daily chart that I was having a negative balance (loss) of nearly 1.60lakh during mid May. Later after investing 3500/-, I started my recovery with good daily profits. Due to that my loss has been reduced to 71,000 approximately from 1.60lakh.

Note, this month I haven;t made any SIPs or Mutual Fund investments. Also there isn't any equity or cryptocurrency trades taken place.

Comments