June 2021 Update Report - My 1crore Financial Freedom in 5 Years

Hello Internet,

Here I am after a gap of 3 months, publishing my 1 Crore Financial Freedom projects update for the month of June 2021.

During the month of June, I haven't made any notable investments. These are the investments made on June 2021:

Equity : 1115.65/-

SIP:200/-

Mutual funds: 500/-.

That's all the investments made.

I have sold only one equity stock, once it reaches above 15% and 30% , which gave me a an average profit of 23.66%. In currency, its just 54.6 INR, which might a non worthy profit. But, I always suggest you guys to see your profit in percentage and not in currencies. Because, making a profit of 23.66% within 30 days is a huge profit, when compared to other investments like mutual funds or bonds or even fixed deposit, (Average annual interest provided by banks are 7-8%).

On the other side in forex trading I was making a quite good profit till 16th of June. Unfortunately, I made a miscalculation on a big event, and made a big mistake of not setting a STOP LOSS for the trades. that caused be a loss of 3631$ in a single day. You will notice that in the attached screenshot. With this loss, I wished to take another break from trading. And didn't do much trading in after that loss.


So, things you have to note is that FOREX trading is a very profitable trading system when compared to an other trading. So when there is high profit, of-course there is a very high risk too. That's what happened to me.

As you know, I have one investment company where I was providing monthly dividends to my clients. So, how, I managed that 3631$ loss and was able to provide the clients dividend without fail. The reason behind this is for all other tradings, I used to invest the 100% capital allotted for the respective investment plans except FOREX. While in FOREX, I only invest 30% of the capital allotted for Forex trading, and the remaining 70% capital will be kept as a backup.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH FOREX TRADING PLEASE DONT GO FOR IT. ITS TOO RISKY.

Comments